Beta / September 7, 2015
(4.3/5) (113)


Get on board captain, it's time to go!
Choose your boat and start sailing through bombs and nukes.

-Avoid the bombs and the nukes to get high scores.
-Get cash and buy new boats
-Get bonuses including the energy shield that allows you to destroythe bombs and get extra cash
-Use slow motion mode to avoid the bombs easier
-Get on the top of the leaderboard
-Complete all the achievements
-And more

But enough talking, try it yourself!

Stay tuned for updates!

Facebook page :
Twitter page:
Google Plus Page :

If you have any questions or sugestions , please send them at thegmail adress: and on the pages fromabove.

App Information Bomb Slalom BETA

  • App Name
    Bomb Slalom BETA
  • Package Name
  • Updated
    September 7, 2015
  • File Size
  • Requires Android
    Android 2.3 and up
  • Version
  • Developer
  • Installs
    5,000 - 10,000
  • Price
  • Category
  • Developer
    Romania Judetul Teleorman Localitatea Turnu Magurele
  • Google Play Link

CorpseGameDev Show More...

Codrinel Jump 1.2 APK
Ajuta-l pe Codrinel sa evite camioanele de pesosea si sa colecteze cat mai multe telefoane.-Atinge ecranul pentru a sari-Evita "Camioaniele"-Strange cat mai multe "Telefoanie"-Foloseste "Telefoaniele" pentru a continua jocul dupa ce mori ,fara a pierde scorulDaca aveti sugestii, trimiteti-le la adresa de e-mail : corpsemetalgaming@gmail.comSau pe pagina de facebook : CorpseGameDev ( Codrinel avoidtrucks on the road and collect as many phones.-Atinge Screen to jump-Avoid "Camioaniele"-Strange As many "Phones"-Use "Telefoaniele" to continue the game after you die withoutlosing scoreIf you have suggestions, send them by e-mail: corpsemetalgaming@gmail.comOr Facebook page: CorpseGameDev (
Bomb Slalom BETA Beta APK
Get on board captain, it's time to go!Choose your boat and start sailing through bombs and nukes.-Avoid the bombs and the nukes to get high scores.-Get cash and buy new boats-Get bonuses including the energy shield that allows you to destroythe bombs and get extra cash-Use slow motion mode to avoid the bombs easier-Get on the top of the leaderboard-Complete all the achievements-And moreBut enough talking, try it yourself!Stay tuned for updates!Facebook page : page: Plus Page : you have any questions or sugestions , please send them at thegmail adress: and on the pages fromabove.
Falling Bricks 1.1.1 APK
Falling Bricks is a challenging game thatwillkeep you busy for a while, try to get on top of theleaderboards bycompleting the game as quick as you can and you canalso try tocomplete all the achievements!To complete the game, you have to jump on the bricks until youreachthe top of your screen, but, try not to get hit!Features:- 2 game modes : 'Following Bricks" and "Random Bricks"In the "Following Bricks" game mode, the bricks are falling attheplayer's positionIn the "Random Bricks" game mode, the bricks arefallingrandomly- 3 difficulties : "Easy", "Medium" and "Hard" - In "Hard" mode,youhave a 40% chance that your controlls will be inverted and a60%chance that your controlls will come back to normal every5seconds- Google Play Games Leaderboard for each Game Mode&Difficulty- Google Play Achievements- Alternating backgrounds and brick types and alternatingweather(sunny, rainy, snowy)Facebook Page: Page: you find any bugs or problems with the game, or if you haveanysuggestion, please contact me at: corpsegamedev@gmail.comorcorpsemetalgaming@gmail.comNote: *This game contains ads*

Top Apps Show More...

WordPress APK
WordPress for Android puts the power ofpublishing in your hands, making it easy to create and consumecontent. Write, edit, and publish posts to your site, check stats,and get inspired with great posts in the Reader. What’s more? It’sopen source.WordPress for Android supports and sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.Visit the forums to get help with the app:
Blog 0.0.1 APK
Our blog posts include experiment results ofonline marketing, how to articles, tools and tips for running yourbusiness, business ideas, online selling, entrepreneurship, startups, success stories, interviews and reviews of relevantbooks.You can visit the web version of our app:http://technotip.orgFeatures1. Has a list of 8 recent articles on the homepage and user cannavigate to older blog posts.2. Clear reading experience with bigger fonts on articlepage.3. Facility to bookmark the article and read later from bookmarkssection.4. Cache the recently viewed article for offline reading.5. List of pages.6. Search facility.7. List posts based on Category.8. List posts by author/contributor.9. Invite others to our app via Social Sharing Apps.Option to rate the app.10. Facility to directly share the posts and pages with others frominside the app via popular social sharing applications.
ROOT REQUIREDXPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIREDIF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try thisapplication (it wont work)Hi Guys,I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.somewebsites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understandis that we can modify a function and its return values using theXposed Framework.I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI Noof the PhoneChange Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the deviceusing below codeAs you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an XposedModule :)XDA-Developers Thread version : appEnable module in xposed frameworkCome back to app and enter new valuePress ApplyGo to xposed moduleOpen framework pageDo a soft rebootOpen the appAnd you can see new valuecheck the value by dialing *#06#, you can see the new value