App Information com.droitpenalmarocaincrissapps
- App Namecom.droitpenalmarocaincrissapps
- Package Namecom.droitpenalmarocaincrissapps
- UpdatedJune 9, 2018
- File Size3.8M
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.0 and up
- CategoryBooks & Reference
- Google Play Link
com.halawiatmaroccrissapps 1.3 APK
يتوفر هذا التطبيق على اجمل الحلويات المغربية لذيذة و سهلةالتحضيركما يمكن ايجاد هذا التطبيق بواسطة الكلمات التالية:حلوياتمغربية 2017حلويا 2016حلويات الاعياد و المناسباتحلويات عيد ميلادThisapplication is available on the most beautiful Moroccan dessertsare delicious and easy to prepareYou can also find this applicationby the following words:Moroccan Sweets 2017Hloya 2016Holidays andoccasions SweetsHoliday sweets birthday
com.hayatzawjiacrissapps 1.3 APK
يحتوي تطبيق الحياة الزوجية على العديد من الحلول و المشاكل التيتصادف الازواج في حياتهم الزوجيةالحياة الزوجية أسرار ونصائحكما يمكنكايجاد هذا التطبيق بواسطة الكلمات التالية:تكبير القضيبتكبيرالمؤخرةتكبير التديالثقافة الجنسيةالسعادة الزوجيةليلة الدخلةعالمالمتزوجين - زوجي وزوجتي - عالم الحياة الزوجيةThe application ofmarried life on the many solutions and problems encountered couplesin their marital containMarried life Secrets and TipsYou can alsofind this application by the following words:PenisEnlargementEnlarge the assEnlarge AltdaSex educationMaritalhappinesswedding nightWorld married - my husband and my wife - theworld of married life
IPC - Indian Penal Code 2.0 APK
IPC, Indian Penal Code a.k.a IPC Bare Act 1860.Updated to IncludeCriminal Code of Conduct (Amendment) Act, 2013.New Updated 2.0GoodColor SchemeMore Usable ScreenDrop-down Menu for applicationworkOptimized for Android 6.0Tab LayoutNew UI - more readable andpresentable than ever.Color scheme to suit needs for thereaders.Small Memory Footprint which allows to use on a widevariety of devices.Share with others to various apps.It will helplaw students, professionals and learners as well as creatingawareness among the people on Indian Penal Code.IPC - Indian PenalCode app is constituted from government records and websites andnot from third-party websites.A Must for every INDIAN, LAWYER,ADVOCATE and many more... will benefit from it.A good reference toL.L.B and L.L.M students as well as teachers.Get to Know IPC wellwith references pertaining to respective chapters sections andsub-sections.IPC - Indian Penal Code app is very simple touse.Clean UIReadable TextUpdated to Include Amendment to CriminalCode of Conduct (CrPC) 2013Includes 23 Chapters, 511 Sections, andvarious sub-sections.Share With everyone on shareable apps.So getyour pocket-friendly IPC - Indian Penal Code App.This app isad-supported.
Criminal Lawyer 1.0.2 APK
* That is why criminal lawyers are legally required to inform theirclients about the immigration consequences of guilty pleas in orderto provide constitutionally adequate counsel. * The former criminallawyer wants to create jobs but her decision to have city halldeclared insolvent, with a deficit of 102 million euros ($120million), has frozen public works contracts.Criminal law is thebody of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceivedas threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property,health, safety, and moral welfare of people. Most criminal law isestablished by statute, which is to say that the laws are enactedby a legislature. It includes the punishment of people who violatethese laws. Criminal law varies according to jurisdiction, anddiffers from civil law, where emphasis is more on disputeresolution and victim compensation than on punishment. Criminalprocedure is formalized official activity that authenticates thefact of commission of a crime and authorizes punitive treatment ofthe offender. These are at best core definitions; they do notcomprehend all legal systems, all stages in the development of alegal system, or all elements within a given legal system.Criminallaw is distinctive for the uniquely serious potential consequencesor sanctions for failure to abide by its rules. Every crime iscomposed of criminal elements. Capital punishment may be imposed insome jurisdictions for the most serious crimes. Physical orcorporal punishment may be imposed such as whipping or caning,although these punishments are prohibited in much of the world.Individuals may be incarcerated in prison or jail in a variety ofconditions depending on the jurisdiction. Confinement may besolitary. Length of incarceration may vary from a day to life.Government supervision may be imposed, including house arrest, andconvicts may be required to conform to particularized guidelines aspart of a parole or probation regimen. Fines also may be imposed,seizing money or property from a person convicted of a crime.Fiveobjectives are widely accepted for enforcement of the criminal lawby punishments: retribution, deterrence, incapacitation,rehabilitation and restoration. Jurisdictions differ on the valueto be placed on each.* Retribution – Criminals ought to Be Punishedin some way. This is the most widely seen goal. Criminals havetaken improper advantage, or inflicted unfair detriment, uponothers and consequently, the criminal law will put criminals atsome unpleasant disadvantage to "balance the scales." People submitto the law to receive the right not to be murdered and if peoplecontravene these laws, they surrender the rights granted to them bythe law. Thus, one who murders may be executed himself. A relatedtheory includes the idea of "righting the balance."* Deterrence –Individual deterrence is aimed toward the specific offender. Theaim is to impose a sufficient penalty to discourage the offenderfrom criminal behavior. General deterrence aims at society atlarge. By imposing a penalty on those who commit offenses, otherindividuals are discouraged from committing those offenses.*Incapacitation – Designed simply to keep criminals away fromsociety so that the public is protected from their misconduct. Thisis often achieved through prison sentences today. The death penaltyor banishment have served the same purpose.* Rehabilitation – Aimsat transforming an offender into a valuable member of society. Itsprimary goal is to prevent further offense by convincing theoffender that their conduct was wrong.
Indian Bare Acts (Law Books) 43 APK
This App Works Without Internet With 540 Books on Indian Bare Actswith Many Search Features.Browse By Law BooksSearch By SectionNo/NameSearch By ChapterNo/Name-------------------------------------Banking Laws (21Books)Corporate Laws (35 Books)Criminal and Motor Accident Laws (27Books)Consumer Laws (5 Books)Direct Tax Laws (7 Books)Education /Science and Technology Laws (20 Books)Environment Laws (9Books)Family Laws (21 Books)Foreign Exchange Laws (4 Books)IndirectTax Laws (13 Books)Intellectual Property Laws (8 Books)IT Laws (1Book)Legal and Professional Laws (19 Books)Media Laws (4Books)Medical and Health Laws (4 Books)Miscellaneous Laws (180Books)NRI Related Laws (3 Books)Political and Election Laws (9Books)Property Laws (34 Books)Public Related Laws (11 Books)PunjabState Laws (32 Books)Railways Laws (10 Books)Service and LabourLaws (47 Books)Stamp Laws (2 Books)Repealed Laws (2 Books)DefenceLaws (5 Books)Air Traffic Laws (2 Books)Human Rights Laws (4Books)States Laws (1 Law Book)Indian Law Books540=================** EXCEL File Available at Rs. 1000**=================It also has the Most Wanted Bare Acts like:IPC -Indian Penal CodeCPC - Civil Procedure CodeIEA - Indian EvidenceActCRPC - Code of Criminal ProcedureService Tax lawConstitution OfIndiaMVA - Motor Vehicle ActIEA - Indian Evidence ActRTI - Right ToInformation ActNIA - Negotiable Instrument ActICA - Indian ContractActJJA - Juvenile Justice ActUnlawful Activities (Prev)ActPrevention of Corruption ActTPA - The Prisioners ActPOA -Probation of Offenders ActFAA - Fatal Accidents ActPrevention ofTerrorism ActSmuggle & Foriegn Exchange ManupulationActJhabvala Bare Acts
K2 Help Law 1.0.6 APK
The Indian Penal Code (IPC) is the main criminal code of India. Itis a comprehensive code intended to cover all substantive aspectsof criminal law. The code was drafted in 1860 on therecommendations of first law commission of India established in1834 under the Charter Act of 1833 under the Chairmanship of ThomasBabington Macaulay. It came into force in British India during theearly British Raj period in 1862. However, it did not applyautomatically in the Princely states, which had their own courtsand legal systems until the 1940s. The Code has since been amendedseveral times and is now supplemented by other criminalprovisions.After the partition of the British Indian Empire, theIndian Penal Code was inherited by its successor states, theDominion of India and the Dominion of Pakistan, where it continuesindependently as the Pakistan Penal Code. The Ranbir Penal Code(RPC) applicable in Jammu and Kashmir is also based on this Code.After the separation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, the codecontinued in force there. The Code was also adopted by the Britishcolonial authorities in Colonial Burma, Ceylon (modern Sri Lanka),the Straits Settlements (now part of Malaysia), Singapore andBrunei, and remains the basis of the criminal codes in thosecountries.
CrPC Hindi - Criminal Code 1.0 APK
Iowa Police Field Reference 3.0.6 APK
Iowa Police Field Reference is an application for police officers,deputies, attorneys, criminal justice students, and other lawenforcement professionals in the state of Iowa. It features abrowseable, searchable database of the entire Iowa Criminal Code,Iowa Traffic Law, and other selected chapters that are useful inthe daily duties of a law enforcement officer as well as a varietyof additional reference material. Users can also mark commonlyreferenced statutes as "favorites" for even faster access. Featuresinclude: No internet access required Complete Iowa Criminal CodeChapter 321 - Iowa Traffic Law Fine Compendium Speeding CitationCalculator Court Date Finder Driver's LicenseClasses/Endorsements/Restrictions. Dark interface for use night orday. Flexible search system to rapidly find the appropriate statutefor any situation. Ability to share statutes with friends or fellowofficers via email or text message. APCO 10 Codes (Radio Ten Codes)Uniform Bond Schedule Miranda Warning Phonetic Alphabet DrugEndangered Children Protocols
INDIAN PENAL CODE (Gujarati) 5.0.2 APK
What Our Indian Penal Code is Must have to Know All Indian,Lawyerand Advocate... and others who visit to India. The COMPLETE IndianPenal code (IPC) Free Version presented in a readable format.Thisversion is AD SUPPORTED. This is the ONLY app containing the IndianPenal Code. - Full, unedited Section Content of all the Sections. -A good way to learn about the Indian Penal Code. - Tablet ScreensSupported. - Low Memory Resources required. - Themes, SocialFeatures (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) -Likes/Shares/Views/Comments. - Search in IPC and all Central Acts(Requires Internet). - Neat Presentation in the form of Heading andDescription in every Screen - Helps Improve the Productivity ofpeople who refer the IPC regularly. - Share Section Title, Contentor both through SMS, Email or any text related application.STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card"option is enabled. Join Us on Face Book :-https://www.facebook.com/vslgroups?ref=hl Thank you VSL Group
IPC - Indian Penal Code 1860 0.1.8 APK
Complete Indian Penal code (IPC) wth amendments presented in a userfriendly design with excellent user experience. Divided clearlyinto Chapters and Sections and unedited text of all 554 sections.Browse through sections with swipe gesture in a clutter free designhelping you focus on the core content. THIS APP WORKS IN OFFLINEMODEReally helpful for Law students doing LLB, Lawyers, Advocatesand equally important for citizens of India in understanding IndianLaw and be more comfortable with the legal terminology.One appfocused on giving an excellent user experience while studying andgetting to know Indian Law. We promise the best of the technologywith much more to come in coming updates. - App with allamendments. - All 554 sections divided into chapters and sections.-Improved reading experience with PARAGRAPH FORMATTING- Browsethrough entire content in a structured manner.- Fast, IntuitiveFull Text Search to allow search chapters/ Sections and content.-Add sections to favorites for future reference.- Share app acrossall possible shareable options available on your device.- NeatPresentation in the form of Heading and Description in everyScreen- Clean Reading Experience- Memory and Batter efficientexperience.- WORKS OFFLINE- A good way to learn about the IndianPenal CodeAnd MUCH MUCH more!
Kumpulan Sholawat Nabi Lengkap 1.5 APK
Aplikasi Ini Berisi Lebih dari 250 Teks Sholawatanygseringkitadengar, di permudah dengan pencarian..1.BusroLana2.Da'uni3.Assalamualaik4. Mahalul Qiyam5.Ummi6.Tola'aBadruDllSebagianDilengkapi juga dengan LatinDanMakna(Arti)SemogaBermanfaatApplications It Contains Over250TextSholawatan whichwe often hear, in facilitates the search..1.BusroLana2. Da'uni3.Assalamualaik4. Mahalul Qiyam5.Ummi6.Tola'aBadruEtcMost Equippedalso with Latin and Meaning(Meaning)Maybeuseful
Lirik Lagu Qasidah Sholawat 4.4.0 APK
Kumpulan lagu-lagu Lirik Lagu Sholawat Qasidah Rebana LaguReligiIslami Nasida Ria/Qasidah ini bila dinyanyikan banyakmengandungmakna, enak di dengar, banyak banget lagu-lagu nya diaplikasiini.A collection of songs lyrics Sholawat Rebana QasidahNasida RiaIslamic Religious Songs / Qasidah this when sung a lot ofmeaning,good to hear, so many of her songs in this application.
Podupu Kathalu Telugu 1.10 APK
Podupu Kathalu Telugu is a Collection of TeluguPodupuKathalu.PodupuKathalu is an interesting Telugu App.You cansharetelugu podupukathalu.Telugu Podupu Kadhalu is best Podupukathalulearning app formobile.People of Telugu Laguange love toreadTelugu PodupuKathalu.Kids and School Students can learnandunderstand Telugu inthis application.All Pudupu kathalu areintelugu Script.You canshare Podupu Kathalu with yourfrriends.Ifyou use Telugu PodupuKathalu in your daily laguageusage that addsgreat nativity to youin telugu.People follow yourlanguage whenyou use Telugu PodupuKathalu.Kids who want lo learninterestingTelugu poetic usage andwords can get Telugu PodupuKathalu.Bestfor telugu people and learnTelugu Old Literature.ThankYou!