hourglass_full Your download should start automatically in a few seconds...
Download uBikeLite_Latest Version.apk from Apk-Dl Server
Thank you for using Apk-Dl.com to download the apk file (uBikeLite_Latest Version.apk),
If the download doesn't start automatically in a few seconds, please click here to access the download URL directly.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
The uBikeLite app can listen to ANT+ cycling sensors, displays thedata beautifully on your Android phone (with graphs, multiplescreens, etc).
uBikeLite is a very intelligent app which can listen to manysensors (ANT+/ Bluetooth) while you cycling, such as:
- Speed Bike Sensor (Bontrager, Timex, etc)
- Cadence Bike Sensor (Garmin, Wahoo, etc)
- Heart Rate Monitor (e.g. Garmin, Adidas, BBB, Suunto, Zephyr,etc)
- Cycling power meter (SRM, Power2Max, CycleOps, etc)
- Step sensor
ABOUT THE PHONE
BroxTech developed an Android app specifically for the SonyEricsson Xperia Active because the smartphone:
- Is waterproof and dustproof
- Supports ANT+ (Garmin, SRM, etc.)
- Is lightweight and designed for outdoor activities
- Has a handy holder for the handlebars
The application also works fine on other Android 4.0+ telephonesusing a USB to Go cable and an ANT+ USB stick.
- Easy pairing with Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors
- Real-time graphs while your cycling
- Dynamic display (you can choose what you want to see on youscreen)
- GPS tracking
- Easy exports of GPX, CSV, PWX, FIT and SRM files.
- Live website with dynamic graph
- Email your cycling data to any email address you like
- Voice feedback
- Built in upload of all data to TrainingPeaks
- Live upload to Bikesenses.net database.
- English (US)
- Portuguese, thanks to Joao Samora
- Polish, thanks to Kamil Bojanowicz
- French, thanks to Patrick Montanari
- Italian, thanks to Daniele Covino
uBike versus uBikeLite
- uBike does not have the advertisements.
- uBike may have newer features or faster release updates.
First release 1.1
uBikeLite 1.1 is the first lite version of uBike. It has lesserfunctionality than the full version and will show advertisements onthe bottom of the screen.
New in 1.2
- All attachments in one zipped file
- Work around for GMail not accepting zip files (extension changedto gz)
- Temporary files are deleted when not needed anymore
- Heart rate interval graphs (not exported to files yet)
New in 1.3
- Some days uBikeLite will function as full version
- Live maps on Bikesenses.net when full version
- Can send Tweet with link to live data when full version
- Support for Zephyr heart rate band
- Calibration of altitude
- Bicycle profiles; you can now choose a bike instead of tire sizeonly.
- ANT-pairing is bicycle specific
- Improved ANT pairing.
- Continuous Heart Rate Variance.
- Support of Portuguese language (thanks to Joao Samora)
New in 1.3.1
- Solved bug that slowed uBike
- Solved bug that stopped replay of historic data
New in 1.3.4
- Solved bug in large mails
New in 1.4
- New file format: Golden Cheetah CSV file
- Choice of file formats to save and share (settings >> Cloud& Share settings)
- Intervals. Use camera button. Supported in PWX, Golden Cheetahfile formats
- Extra options for dimming the screen:
* No dimming
* Screen off after some time, but wave of hand wakes thescreen
* Screen off after some time. Handy for jersey usage
- Wind direction when using Kestrel 4500
- Bugs solved in cloud sharing, file saving and improved batterylife.
- Some new advanced and experimental options: Settings >>option extra fields:
* Heart rate zones. Showing colors for the zone your heart rate isat
* Heart rate recovery (shown in Heart rate graph when extra fieldsare on)
* Support for stride sensor
* Crank torque (when using crank power meter)
* Wheel torque (when using wheel power meter)
New in 1.4.2
- Upload to Strava
- Support for French language, thanks to Patrick Montanari
New in 1.4.8
- Bug fixes for tablets and Suunto Dual
The release of the ANT+ Radio Service (04.01.00) breaks uBikerelease 1.4.3 and older. The 1.4.4 uBike release and newer releaseswork correctly with this latest update.