1.1 / June 6, 2012
(4.3/5) (6)
Loading...

Description

Remake of the classic reflection. Help the droid to collect all therings on each screen,and then guide him to the exit. Pass 27levels, each with some peculiarity.

App Information Droid rebound

  • App Name
    Droid rebound
  • Package Name
    com.nikopatience.reflexion
  • Updated
    June 6, 2012
  • File Size
    419k
  • Requires Android
    Android 2.2 and up
  • Version
    1.1
  • Developer
    victor.vjj
  • Installs
    100+
  • Price
    Free
  • Category
    Puzzle
  • Developer
  • Google Play Link

victor.vjj Show More...

Cosmic Bang 1.0 APK
victor.vjj
Cosmic Bang is a game similar to Shoot Bubble Deluxe and PuzzleBubble.But in this game balls go up and down.Click on the screen,the more you hit the ball will go farther.Release to throw.You mustmatch three or more balls of the same color to eliminate them.Helpclean each screen Ufo colored balls by getting three or more of thesame color.Complete all levels.
Throw Bomber 1.3 APK
victor.vjj
Play Throw Bomber:* Slide from up to down to throw bombs and blowthe objetives.* Slide from left to rigth to shoot guns to destroythe falling objects.Get a lot of points!!
Looking For Team 1.0 APK
victor.vjj
* Play Looking For Team seeing something from it.* Click on athumbnail team to enlarge it. Then Press again to display thekeyboard. Write the correct title and get all the medals.* Click onthe next or previous buttons to move to the next team.* To viewthumbnails or click on the icon back.* If you have already guesseda team you can see his name again by tapping on it.* To unlock thenext level guess 15 teams from the current level. You will get 2track* And 4 more to find all cities in one level
R.O.S.A Epub 2.2 APK
victor.vjj
R.O.S.A ( EPUB )Read Open Spritz Android is a EPUB reader thatimplements the Spritz technology wich one you can improve yourspeed reading.The studies say that 80% of time readig is lost withthe eyes move to jump from one word to another, and the other 20%is used to retainthe informationWith Spritz only one word is show,this avoid the eyes move.Just see to the same point while the wordsrun on the screen one by one.R.O.S.A ( Read Open Spritz Android )allow you improve your speed reading.Features: * Distribute yourbooks in libraries. You can create multiple libraries and add ineach one routes/directories with EPUB's. From Options Screen. * Addonly one book from main screen if you want add only one book atime. * When you have configured the directories in the librariesyou can add or delete book in the file system.And the press the (R)button. This rescan the routes/directories and update thelibraries. * Long Press switch the multiple selection mode. In thismode you can - move books to another library. - delete books fromfile system. - desincex bookd from library ( this doesn't deletethe book form filesystem,if you press (R) Reindex again, the bookswill be rescaned and included in the library. * See the cover'sbook if exits in the main screen. * Use de index to jump at achapter directly. * If index doesn't exist one will be build,seeking in the epub structure. * Whe you exit from Reading screen,one bookmarks will be save. When you enter again, you can followyour reading from that point.Improve your reading speed withR.O.S.A
Droid rebound 1.1 APK
victor.vjj
Remake of the classic reflection. Help the droid to collect all therings on each screen,and then guide him to the exit. Pass 27levels, each with some peculiarity.
GuitarFrets 1.2 APK
victor.vjj
Learn the guitar notes on the staff with the following modes:Notesand frets mode: - Select a note and tell you the staff to fret /frets belongs - Choose a note on the mast and tell you which noteon the staff is.TestNotas mode: - You will be asked random notes onthe staff and you must choose your fretMoto TestTrastes: - You willbe asked random notes on the frets and you select what your notebelowChord Mode: - A library of chords.Free Mode: - The wholescreen to playClick the menu to change the Latin notation (do, re,mi ...) to English notation (C, D, E. ..)Or to choose on which sideof the mast out the notes in the test.V 1.2 - Integrated basicscales in Learning mode - Attempt to fix on a reported error ofSamsumg I5500 (I dont have this terminal, the change has been madewhich may be sensing the error. If any such terminal failed and nowits ok please write a comment)V 1.1 - In chord mode, now sounds thenote of the chord, instead of the note press on frets. - AddedLearning Mode: Learning simple songs to gaining fluency in readingthe pentagram.
Tula Llevas 1.0 APK
victor.vjj
+ Choose a name for the raffle. + and the elements + and thenumbers of participants + After choose an option and see what isyour election.
Loading...