4.0 / December 29, 2012
(3.1/5) (9)
Loading...

Description

HF_MAP a graphical view to sky-wave propagation (short-wave1-30MHz):Each map is build for a constant location and display thefrequency to use to reach any other radio station worldwide.Thereis a map for each hour of the day; the values are mean values ofthe selected month for the specified solar activity.A 24-hour mapset is more than 5000 point to point diagrams at once. The colorscale steps are 2MHz.You can view the variation during the day bytouching the map, left side for -utc, right side for +utc.Depending on your device the changes are very quick Continentoutline, sun position and the gray-line (transition between day andnight) are displayed over the color map.This let you observe howthe frequency changes are related to the sun.There are 5 differentpalettes for the used scale, for the 3-colour palette you can shiftthe band selection high and low.See the screen shot of the touchareas on how to switch palettes. Selection in the red backgroundarea of the main screen:Solar activity, month, map type and thedraw the map button.Constant location about Europe centre,3-country corner of France, Germany and Switzerland (47.6 North /7.6 East).The maps are usable as long the location is not much morethan 200Km from this point.Each month is computed for 6 differentsolar activities Sun Spot Number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 / 10cmsolar flux: 71, 86, 111, 136, 164, 193The map values are: MUFMaximum Usable Frequency (50% probability) FOT Frequency of OptimumTraffic (90% probability) HPF Highest Possible Frequency (10%probability) (sun spot number 10 and 30 only!) 1 MHz atmosphericnoise (dB)Total about 180 map sets to 24 hours.Selection in thegreen area of the main screen:Sets of maps for other constantlocations as used during DX expeditions (94 sets).There are mapsfor FOT, MUF, HPF and number of hops for the locations:Florida,Malmo, Vienna, New Delhi, Singapore, Con Co Island, Peter OneIsland, Corvo Island, Agalega Island, St.Brandon Island, HeardIsland and the Palmyra DX Expedition.This App was tested using aSamsung Galaxy S2.For user far from central Europe, take MyHFMap tocreate coverage maps from your own sender position!follow us onFacebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/HF_Map/479760022055348

App Information HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation

  • App Name
    HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation
  • Package Name
    agtim.ch.hfmap
  • Updated
    December 29, 2012
  • File Size
    5.2M
  • Requires Android
    Android 2.3.3 and up
  • Version
    4.0
  • Developer
    agtim.ch
  • Installs
    500+
  • Price
    $2.26
  • Category
    Communication
  • Developer
    AG für technische Informatik Meystre Andlauerstrasse 10 CH-4132 Muttenz Switzerland
  • Google Play Link

agtim.ch Show More...

MyHF_Map HAM Radio MUF maps 2.0 APK
agtim.ch
Short wave 1-30MHz area coverage prediction HPF MUF FOT for HAMradio operators.With this App you can create the coverage map forHPF, MUF and FOT based on the location QTH of your radio station TXdefined by latitude and longitude and minimum radiationangle.Coverage maps are produced by calculating a huge amount ofpoint-to-point circuits from the transmitter to a world widereceiver grid of 88 x 64, This are 5632 point-to-point calculationsof the HF path for 24 hour of the day. A SAMSUNG Galaxy II willneed less than 1 minute to compute the maps, valid for the selectedmonth. The used algorithm are based on the HFMUFES FORTRAN libraryas used by HFMUFESW, IONCAP or VOACAP but ported to JAVA classes.The last computation is retained and a new computation will be doneat changed entry values only. Ionospheric data are inside the JAVAclasses for all months and sun spot number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 and150During map view you can switch between HPF, MUF, FOT and eachhour of the day (UTC). The display will be on as long the map viewis shown. There are a bunch of different color palettes that can beselected. The current selection is retained at App exit, so youmust go back to the main menu to have the map saved. Later when youtouch draw the map button again the the last version is shown. Tocompute again, modify an entry value, month or ssn. Gray-line (dawnzone) and the position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.At eachtouch in the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in theleft screen area UTC is decreased.Watch the touch area functionsdisplayed during the computation.At the Highest Possible FrequencyHPF, communication can be supported on 10% of the days (3 days) inthe month. At the Frequency of Optimum Traffic FOT, 90% of the days(27 days) in the month and at the Median Maximum Usable FrequencyMUF, 50% of the days (15 days) in the month.
HF_MAP Sky Wave propagation 4.0 APK
agtim.ch
HF_MAP a graphical view to sky-wave propagation (short-wave1-30MHz):Each map is build for a constant location and display thefrequency to use to reach any other radio station worldwide.Thereis a map for each hour of the day; the values are mean values ofthe selected month for the specified solar activity.A 24-hour mapset is more than 5000 point to point diagrams at once. The colorscale steps are 2MHz.You can view the variation during the day bytouching the map, left side for -utc, right side for +utc.Depending on your device the changes are very quick Continentoutline, sun position and the gray-line (transition between day andnight) are displayed over the color map.This let you observe howthe frequency changes are related to the sun.There are 5 differentpalettes for the used scale, for the 3-colour palette you can shiftthe band selection high and low.See the screen shot of the touchareas on how to switch palettes. Selection in the red backgroundarea of the main screen:Solar activity, month, map type and thedraw the map button.Constant location about Europe centre,3-country corner of France, Germany and Switzerland (47.6 North /7.6 East).The maps are usable as long the location is not much morethan 200Km from this point.Each month is computed for 6 differentsolar activities Sun Spot Number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 / 10cmsolar flux: 71, 86, 111, 136, 164, 193The map values are: MUFMaximum Usable Frequency (50% probability) FOT Frequency of OptimumTraffic (90% probability) HPF Highest Possible Frequency (10%probability) (sun spot number 10 and 30 only!) 1 MHz atmosphericnoise (dB)Total about 180 map sets to 24 hours.Selection in thegreen area of the main screen:Sets of maps for other constantlocations as used during DX expeditions (94 sets).There are mapsfor FOT, MUF, HPF and number of hops for the locations:Florida,Malmo, Vienna, New Delhi, Singapore, Con Co Island, Peter OneIsland, Corvo Island, Agalega Island, St.Brandon Island, HeardIsland and the Palmyra DX Expedition.This App was tested using aSamsung Galaxy S2.For user far from central Europe, take MyHFMap tocreate coverage maps from your own sender position!follow us onFacebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/HF_Map/479760022055348
E-F-Layer frequency and height 4.0 APK
agtim.ch
This App will show the behavior of the E and F reflection layer onworld wide short wave propagation between 1MHz and 30MHz. TheWorld-map is computed and displayed at a resolution of 1 degree forthe selected map type, month and solar activity.To compute the 24maps of the day a Galaxy SII will need about 5 seconds, Touch theblack area after the message vanishes to see the map. At each touchin the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in the leftscreen area UTC is decreased. Longitude, Latitude and the computedvalue at this location is displayed also.Gray-line (dawn zone) andthe position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.The map typeare:f0F2 maximum vertical F-Layer frequency (MHz)Height of Gyro atHmaxF2 Shimazakis formula (Km)Height of F-Layer bottom HoF2 (Km)f0Emaximum vertical E-Layer frequency (MHz)upper deciles of sporadic Efrequency (MHz)Median of sporadic E frequency (MHz)lower deciles ofsporadic E frequency (MHz)for all months and sun spot number 10,30, 50, 90, 120 and 150This map sets are intermediate results fromthe development of a HF prediction App coming soon, stay tuned.Thefirst version of the HF prediction app is here now:MyHF_Map willcompute MUF, FOT and HPF coverage maps for the entered location andsun spot number in minutes !It's available now, more features willfollow.
Statistic Report Creation Demo 4.0 APK
agtim.ch
StatRep is an Android App making a statistical analysis of datadepending on a script defined by the user.The results are stored ina pdf file (StatRep.pdf). The current script can be saved for thenext use.The script is displayed as a list. The list entries areedited using forms.The created report will print the script on thefirst page, followed by the pages of the selected functions ashistograms, xy-plots, tests and tabulation of the data as definedby the script.Data are imported from comma separated file (csv) orgenerated by random numbers or mathematical functions.Currentlythere are just 8 function but there will be more soon. This versionis a free demo.Download StatRep Manual here:http://www.agtim.ch/statrep/StatRep.pdf
World Ground constants 3.0 APK
agtim.ch
This App is the first of a collection for HAM Radio short waveoperators 1MHz to 30MHz.They will demonstrate the behavior of theionosphere on world wide short wave propagation.World Groundconstants are used in ground reflection loss calculation of theshort wave propagation.This App just demonstrate the world wide mapof the constants depending on latitude and longitude.Single pointvalues are calculated for a given latitude and longitude and ascaled color map will show the overview of the world map at 1degree resolution.The next App coming soon will display world mapof propagation MUF, FOT and number of hops needed from centralEurope to anywhere for different solar activities, month anddaytime. Hint: Touch the map to get location and value displayed inthe upper left corner :-)
NVISPropagation maps 3.0 APK
agtim.ch
Near Vertical Incident Skywave Propagation maps for alllocationsFor Near Vertical Incident Skywave operations (NVIS) youneed to know the maximum usable vertical frequency for the locationof the transmitter given by longitude and latitude entry. Thecurrent solar activity can be set between sun spot number SSN 0 to150 in steps of 10 for each month. Touch global to see the globalmap f0F2 for the entered values. You can see the local map with a300Km circle radius by NVIS definition the operating area. Thecolor inside the circle is the usable frequency. The local map areais selectable between 5 degrees and 45 degrees. Each changerequired a short new computation. There are 3 maps: f0F2, MUF=f0F2* 0.9 and FOT=f0F2 * 0.85 .Remind the touch zones shown in thestart display and touch the map to step trough the daytime UTCforward and back, select f0F2, MUF or FOT and select the colorscale. Settings are retained at the end of the app. The frequencymap 90x90 grid is computed using the HFMUF ionospheric model. Realvalues of f0F2 are shown at http://hflink.com/propagation/
Loading...