App Information Legal Heat
- App NameLegal Heat
- Package Namecom.mylegalheat.legalheat
- UpdatedJanuary 19, 2020
- File Size46M
- Requires AndroidAndroid 4.3 and up
- DeveloperNational Training Solutions, Inc. dba Legal Heat
- CategoryBooks & Reference
- Google Play Link
Legal Heat 2.0.1 APK
CCW – Concealed Carry 50 State 3.4.12 APK
This comprehensive app empowers the law-abiding CCW (concealed oropen carry permit) holder (or anyone who wants to lawfullytransport a firearm in any state.) It gives you direct informationneeded to follow the maze of arcane, complicated, and dissimilargun laws in each state and in each situation. Easy-to-use UserInterface and Laws & reciprocity updated monthly or morefrequently! Join the 100,000+ people who have already downloadedthe #1 gun reference app on Google Play! Key Features: -Instantupdates downloaded to your device with the laws change! Auto-updatenow available! -Individual laws for each state and U.S. territorystored on your phone -Updates reciprocity information for eachlicense. -State Laws in each category (Transporting Firearms w/olicense, Places Off-Limits for license-holders, State Preemption,Duty to Inform, "No Guns" signs Force of Law, New / RenewalLicenses, Open Carry, Parking Lot Storage, Magazine & TacticalRifles, Use of Force & Duty to Retreat, Restaurants ServingAlcohol, Roadside Rest Areas, State & National Parks, State& National Forests, Wildlife Management Areas) -IncludesFederal Laws, airplane/train, and Indian Tribal Laws -Save yourlicenses / permit info -Contact directory of state officials -Allinformation available offline (no active internet connectionneeded) -Find laws based on GPS (as well as local points ofinterest) App comes with a free two-year subscription to all lawand reciprocity updates. Additional subscription available at only$.99/ year. Auto-renew (charged to iTunes 24 hours before end ofsubscription) is optional. Convenient map to plan your nextvacation or interstate-travel to avoid where you cannot carry. Saveyour current license or permits (both Resident and Non-Resident) tosee which states recognize YOUR permits. This application puts thepower in your hands. Access and review the relevant firearm lawsand gun prohibitions for every state. Examine the actual gun laws,instead of relying on someone else's interpretation. Find theprohibited locations, transportation rules, permit process, &more for every state! Also provides direct links to the lawsthemselves on the government websites, so you can research any openquestions. It includes the pertinent federal laws. For specificlocations (such as restaurants serving alcohol), see the quickallowed status, then click for details and laws. Also includes"duty to notify" laws for each state (when available) for contactwith a police officer, such as a traffic stop. Instant frequentupdates to the firearm laws! When new or modified laws areavailable, it prompts you to download the latest (usually takesonly a few seconds). These changes stay with the app and areavailable offline once downloaded! Auto-update option available.Compiled list of links to review information directly from thestate governments & law enforcement authorities: State Statutesfor each state, direct Reciprocity Information, CCW Applicationforms, State FAQs, & more. Interactive state maps show anyscenario: All states recognizing a specific permit, all permitsthat a specific state allows, type of permit available, map ofstates recognizing your permits. Click on any state to see thedetailed laws! Find and contact (one touch dialing, map to office,email, and URL) local authorities in each state. Ability tocustomize and save your preferences (background pictures, highcontrast / colorblind, etc...). Disclaimer: If unsure aboutlegality of carrying or transporting in specific location orsituation, contact local law enforcement or legal counsel. Lawschange frequently and are subject to interpretation. Thisapplication implies no warranty and does not constitute legaladvice. By using this app, you agree to hold the app authors andowners harmless and without liability. You are responsible forabiding by all laws (official versions held by each state). Pleasesee full Disclaimer on Developer Website.
Posted! - List Pro & Anti Gun Carry Locations APK
Posted! - List Pro & Anti Gun Carry Locations: This applicationis for any gun owner! Updated daily! The purpose of this app is forthe legal and conscientious concealed carry license holder to knowwhere they cannot legally carry before getting there. A licensedpermit holder or a resident of a constitutional carry state canusually legally carry their firearm in any location other thanstatutory "no carry" locations such as schools, gov. buildings,etc., and in businesses that are posted prohibiting firearms. Thisis a list of those Posted Anti-Gun businesses. This #1-selling appof its kind already includes over 19,000 current anti-gun locationsand 15,000 pro-2a alternatives. Find hotels where you can’t carrybefore booking a trip to one. Find restaurants where you cannotcarry before making dinner plans. Find stores to avoid before youstep out the door. It is extremely inconvenient to not find outuntil you get to a location that they prohibit your secondamendment rights. You have to either disarm in the parking lot(causing your vehicle to be a target for thieves) or go somewhereelse at the last second. If you know beforehand, you can avoid theplaces that prohibit carry, or you can leave your firearm at homeif you must attend. We have a comprehensive list of "Postedanti-gun" locations collected in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona,California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi,Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio,Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia,Washington, and Wisconsin. We have assembled smaller lists inAlaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Maryland,Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, NorthDakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming;provided by many great gun forums and sites with their permission.Since it is crowd-sourced by users like you, please help the listcontinue to grow! This app includes the ability to call or email alisted business to let them know your opinion! Also has capabilityto add pro-gun alternatives that do not prohibit carry. Search forsubstitutes to the anti-gun businesses. Easily add new ones to thelist every time you experience firearm-friendly service. Lawsregarding signage, and prohibited locations (no sign needed) varyby state. To understand your state’s specific laws, download "CCW"(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ryan.ccw). This listis user-updated, and will continue to get better over time. Butthis relies on you! If you go to a place not on the list and theyhave a sign, please add it with a few clicks via the "Add aBusiness" button! If a place had taken down their sign, get itremoved the same way! If you already have a list of anti-gunbusinesses in your area or state, send us an email. We would loveto include your data and give you credit for it! If you experienceany bugs or issues, please email (using "Feedback" button or "AppSupport" page) before leaving a review. Disclaimer: Thisapplication implies no warranty regarding the ability to legallycarry in any locale or situation and does not constitute legaladvice. Every user is responsible for knowing and abiding by thelaws in his or her state. Some areas are illegal to carry bystatute, even without signage. If unsure, contact local lawenforcement or legal counsel. All information provided is simplythe opinion of various users who added the location. Each state’slaws vary significantly, especially on statutory locations. Bydownloading and/or purchasing the application, you agree that youassume all risk and are responsible for confirming legality andabiding by all firearm laws. The developers of the Posted!application disclaim all responsibility and liability for dataincluded in or missing from the application. Search: CCW, Carry,Business, Permit, License, Firearm, Gun, Concealed, CCL, Law
IPC - Indian Penal Code 2.0 APK
IPC, Indian Penal Code a.k.a IPC Bare Act 1860.Updated to IncludeCriminal Code of Conduct (Amendment) Act, 2013.New Updated 2.0GoodColor SchemeMore Usable ScreenDrop-down Menu for applicationworkOptimized for Android 6.0Tab LayoutNew UI - more readable andpresentable than ever.Color scheme to suit needs for thereaders.Small Memory Footprint which allows to use on a widevariety of devices.Share with others to various apps.It will helplaw students, professionals and learners as well as creatingawareness among the people on Indian Penal Code.IPC - Indian PenalCode app is constituted from government records and websites andnot from third-party websites.A Must for every INDIAN, LAWYER,ADVOCATE and many more... will benefit from it.A good reference toL.L.B and L.L.M students as well as teachers.Get to Know IPC wellwith references pertaining to respective chapters sections andsub-sections.IPC - Indian Penal Code app is very simple touse.Clean UIReadable TextUpdated to Include Amendment to CriminalCode of Conduct (CrPC) 2013Includes 23 Chapters, 511 Sections, andvarious sub-sections.Share With everyone on shareable apps.So getyour pocket-friendly IPC - Indian Penal Code App.This app isad-supported.
Advocates Act, 1961 1.0 APK
Advocates Act, 1961 app presented in a user friendly design withexcellent user experience. Divided clearly into Chapters andSections and unedited text of all the sections. Browse throughsections with swipe gesture in a clutter free design helping youfocus on the core content. THIS APP WORKS IN OFFLINE MODE Reallyhelpful for Law students doing LLB, Lawyers, Advocates and equallyimportant for citizens of India in understanding Indian Law and bemore comfortable with the legal terminology. App focused onAdvocates Act in India giving an excellent user experience whilestudying and getting to know Indian Law. We promise the best of thetechnology with much more to come in coming updates. - All thesections divided into chapters and sections. - Daily notificationswith various sections for better reading experience - Full textsearch to search through chapters, sections and content. - Fast,Intuitive Full Text Search to allow search chapters/ Sections andcontent. - Add sections to favorites for future reference. - Shareapp across all possible shareable options available on your device.- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in everyScreen - Clean Reading Experience - WORKS OFFLINE - A good way tolearn about the Advocates Act, 1961 app And MUCH MUCH more!
Khud vakil bane 1.3 APK
A lawyer is someone who is licensed to practice law, and whoseobligation it is to uphold the law while also protecting theirclient's rights. We can better understand the law when weunderstand our communities. Laws teach us how to behave properlyand inform us of the rules we all must follow. So first, we need toknow what a law is, who makes the laws, and how laws are made. Lawis a system of rules that govern a society with the intention ofmaintaining social order, upholding justice and preventing harm toindividuals and property Law systems are often based on ethical orreligious principles and are enforced by the police and criminaljustice systems such as the courts. This application is completelywork offline & Free to download, so no need of internet candownload the app once and can access all the material withoutinternet connection .This application all material in Hindilanguage. This app will also help you to bookmark your favoritetopics for future references, set reminder & easy to share viaSMS, watsapp, facebook, email etc .This application easy to start,set reminder etc. This includes the new android material theme.Convenient OFF-LINE access. Looks and feels just like the book .This App having various categories are :- • Advocate kaise bane •Law mein admission kaise le • Kanoon mein sunahara bhavishy • Baalmajadori aparadh va kanoon • Mahilaon ke hak • Property law • cybercrime • Consumer law • Law of safe environment • Contract law • Howis the transfer of criminal cases • Criminology • Crime againstlife • Crime against body • Crime against Freedom (Section 359& 374) • Code of penal procedure • Law of income tax • Law andhuman rights • Vakil bane Mcq Thankyou Download and share thisapplication ...
Lawyers Club India - Legal Query. Advocates/Vakil 3.1.4 APK
Lawyersclubindia is an Interactive Platform for Legal & Law OfIndia, Law Information, Legal News, Lawyers, Advocates, Attorney,& Law Firms Of India, Legal Service Provider Of India,Advocates Of India, Lawyers Of India, Attorney Of India, Law FirmsOf India, Legal & Law Network Of Indian Lawyers, Advocates& Law Firms. Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Company Law, IPR Law,Litigation Support Android app features : Access almost allsections of Laywersclubindia via app Login/logout/Signup Getrealtime alerts Push notification for new replies Ask query inForum Download files Logically designed tab Slide to choosemodules. Site Search
Do I Have a Right? 3.0.1 APK
Decide if potential clients have a right, match them with the bestlawyer, and win the case. The more clients you serve and the morecases you win, the faster your law firm grows! iCivics has giventheir most popular game a complete makeover, blending the originalgame with the Bill of Rights Edition in one app. This NEW andIMPROVED version of Do I Have A Right? includes the followingfeatures: - Refreshed content, art, and game mechanics- Greatercustomization options for your avatar and law firm- New supportfeatures: illustrated amendments, glossary, and voice over- LegalEagle Case Analyzer- Spanish translationSign up for an iCivicsaccount to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Do I Have a Right?.Just visit www.icivics.org!Learning Objectives: Your students will...- Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th,14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments.- Recall the specificamendment that guarantees a particular right.- Recognize complaintsnot involving constitutional rights.Grow your law firm bysuccessfully defending the constitutional rights of your clients.You'll earn perks like:-More lawyers to handle more cases-A coffeemachine for extra pep-Waiting room upgrades for impatientclients-Ads to drive more clients to your office
Criminal Lawyer 1.0.2 APK
* That is why criminal lawyers are legally required to inform theirclients about the immigration consequences of guilty pleas in orderto provide constitutionally adequate counsel. * The former criminallawyer wants to create jobs but her decision to have city halldeclared insolvent, with a deficit of 102 million euros ($120million), has frozen public works contracts.Criminal law is thebody of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceivedas threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property,health, safety, and moral welfare of people. Most criminal law isestablished by statute, which is to say that the laws are enactedby a legislature. It includes the punishment of people who violatethese laws. Criminal law varies according to jurisdiction, anddiffers from civil law, where emphasis is more on disputeresolution and victim compensation than on punishment. Criminalprocedure is formalized official activity that authenticates thefact of commission of a crime and authorizes punitive treatment ofthe offender. These are at best core definitions; they do notcomprehend all legal systems, all stages in the development of alegal system, or all elements within a given legal system.Criminallaw is distinctive for the uniquely serious potential consequencesor sanctions for failure to abide by its rules. Every crime iscomposed of criminal elements. Capital punishment may be imposed insome jurisdictions for the most serious crimes. Physical orcorporal punishment may be imposed such as whipping or caning,although these punishments are prohibited in much of the world.Individuals may be incarcerated in prison or jail in a variety ofconditions depending on the jurisdiction. Confinement may besolitary. Length of incarceration may vary from a day to life.Government supervision may be imposed, including house arrest, andconvicts may be required to conform to particularized guidelines aspart of a parole or probation regimen. Fines also may be imposed,seizing money or property from a person convicted of a crime.Fiveobjectives are widely accepted for enforcement of the criminal lawby punishments: retribution, deterrence, incapacitation,rehabilitation and restoration. Jurisdictions differ on the valueto be placed on each.* Retribution – Criminals ought to Be Punishedin some way. This is the most widely seen goal. Criminals havetaken improper advantage, or inflicted unfair detriment, uponothers and consequently, the criminal law will put criminals atsome unpleasant disadvantage to "balance the scales." People submitto the law to receive the right not to be murdered and if peoplecontravene these laws, they surrender the rights granted to them bythe law. Thus, one who murders may be executed himself. A relatedtheory includes the idea of "righting the balance."* Deterrence –Individual deterrence is aimed toward the specific offender. Theaim is to impose a sufficient penalty to discourage the offenderfrom criminal behavior. General deterrence aims at society atlarge. By imposing a penalty on those who commit offenses, otherindividuals are discouraged from committing those offenses.*Incapacitation – Designed simply to keep criminals away fromsociety so that the public is protected from their misconduct. Thisis often achieved through prison sentences today. The death penaltyor banishment have served the same purpose.* Rehabilitation – Aimsat transforming an offender into a valuable member of society. Itsprimary goal is to prevent further offense by convincing theoffender that their conduct was wrong.
Lirik Lagu Qasidah Sholawat 4.4.0 APK
Kumpulan lagu-lagu Lirik Lagu Sholawat Qasidah Rebana LaguReligiIslami Nasida Ria/Qasidah ini bila dinyanyikan banyakmengandungmakna, enak di dengar, banyak banget lagu-lagu nya diaplikasiini.A collection of songs lyrics Sholawat Rebana QasidahNasida RiaIslamic Religious Songs / Qasidah this when sung a lot ofmeaning,good to hear, so many of her songs in this application.