1.0 / August 31, 2013
(4.1/5) (17)
Loading...

Description

* Play Looking For Team seeing somethingfromit.
* Click on a thumbnail team to enlarge it.
Then Press again to display the keyboard.
Write the correct title and get all the medals.
* Click on the next or previous buttons to move to thenextteam.
* To view thumbnails or click on the icon back.
* If you have already guessed a team you can see his name againbytapping on it.
* To unlock the next level guess 15 teams from the currentlevel.You will get 2 track
* And 4 more to find all cities in one level

App Information Looking For Team

  • App Name
    Looking For Team
  • Package Name
    com.nikopatience.equipos
  • Updated
    August 31, 2013
  • File Size
    3.9M
  • Requires Android
    Android 2.2 and up
  • Version
    1.0
  • Developer
    victor.vjj
  • Installs
    1,000 - 5,000
  • Price
    Free
  • Category
    Puzzle
  • Developer
  • Google Play Link

victor.vjj Show More...

Looking for city 1.1 APK
victor.vjj
* Play guess city seeing somethingfromit.* Click on a thumbnail poster to enlarge it.Then Press again to display the keyboard.Write the correct title and get all the medals.* Click on the next or previous buttons to move to thenextposter.* To view thumbnails or click on the icon back.* If you have already guessed a city you can see his name againbytapping on it.* To unlock the next level guess 15 cities from the currentlevel.You will get 2 track* And 4 more to find all cities in one level
Looking For Team 1.0 APK
victor.vjj
* Play Looking For Team seeing somethingfromit.* Click on a thumbnail team to enlarge it.Then Press again to display the keyboard.Write the correct title and get all the medals.* Click on the next or previous buttons to move to thenextteam.* To view thumbnails or click on the icon back.* If you have already guessed a team you can see his name againbytapping on it.* To unlock the next level guess 15 teams from the currentlevel.You will get 2 track* And 4 more to find all cities in one level
Droid rebound 1.1 APK
victor.vjj
Remake of the classic reflection. Help the droid to collect all therings on each screen, and then guide him to the exit. Pass 27levels, each with some peculiarity.
R.O.S.A Epub 2.2 APK
victor.vjj
R.O.S.A ( EPUB ) Read Open Spritz Android is a EPUB reader thatimplements the Spritz technology wich one you can improve yourspeed reading. The studies say that 80% of time readig is lost withthe eyes move to jump from one word to another, and the other 20%is used to retain the information With Spritz only one word isshow, this avoid the eyes move. Just see to the same point whilethe words run on the screen one by one. R.O.S.A ( Read Open SpritzAndroid ) allow you improve your speed reading. Features: *Distribute your books in libraries. You can create multiplelibraries and add in each one routes/directories with EPUB's. FromOptions Screen. * Add only one book from main screen if you wantadd only one book a time. * When you have configured thedirectories in the libraries you can add or delete book in the filesystem. And the press the (R) button. This rescan theroutes/directories and update the libraries. * Long Press switchthe multiple selection mode. In this mode you can - move books toanother library. - delete books from file system. - desincex bookdfrom library ( this doesn't delete the book form filesystem,if youpress (R) Reindex again, the books will be rescaned and included inthe library. * See the cover's book if exits in the main screen. *Use de index to jump at a chapter directly. * If index doesn'texist one will be build, seeking in the epub structure. * Whe youexit from Reading screen, one bookmarks will be save. When youenter again, you can follow your reading from that point. Improveyour reading speed with R.O.S.A
Cosmic Bang 1.0 APK
victor.vjj
Cosmic Bang is a game to shoot bubbles, in this game balls go upanddown. Click on the screen, the more you hit the ball willgofarther. Release to throw. You must match three or more ballsofthe same color to eliminate them. Help clean each screenUfocolored balls by getting three or more of the same color.Completeall levels.
Loading...