App Information United States Bill of Rights
- App NameUnited States Bill of Rights
- Package Namejp.komakuro.book2
- UpdatedFebruary 22, 2017
- File Size1.6M
- Requires AndroidAndroid 3.0 and up
- CategoryBooks & Reference
- Google Play Link
Dewey Decimal Classification 4.3 APK
Principles of Geology 5.0 APK
Indian Bare Acts (Law Books) 43 APK
This App Works Without Internet With 540 Books on Indian Bare Actswith Many Search Features.Browse By Law BooksSearch By SectionNo/NameSearch By ChapterNo/Name-------------------------------------Banking Laws (21Books)Corporate Laws (35 Books)Criminal and Motor Accident Laws (27Books)Consumer Laws (5 Books)Direct Tax Laws (7 Books)Education /Science and Technology Laws (20 Books)Environment Laws (9Books)Family Laws (21 Books)Foreign Exchange Laws (4 Books)IndirectTax Laws (13 Books)Intellectual Property Laws (8 Books)IT Laws (1Book)Legal and Professional Laws (19 Books)Media Laws (4Books)Medical and Health Laws (4 Books)Miscellaneous Laws (180Books)NRI Related Laws (3 Books)Political and Election Laws (9Books)Property Laws (34 Books)Public Related Laws (11 Books)PunjabState Laws (32 Books)Railways Laws (10 Books)Service and LabourLaws (47 Books)Stamp Laws (2 Books)Repealed Laws (2 Books)DefenceLaws (5 Books)Air Traffic Laws (2 Books)Human Rights Laws (4Books)States Laws (1 Law Book)Indian Law Books540=================** EXCEL File Available at Rs. 1000**=================It also has the Most Wanted Bare Acts like:IPC -Indian Penal CodeCPC - Civil Procedure CodeIEA - Indian EvidenceActCRPC - Code of Criminal ProcedureService Tax lawConstitution OfIndiaMVA - Motor Vehicle ActIEA - Indian Evidence ActRTI - Right ToInformation ActNIA - Negotiable Instrument ActICA - Indian ContractActJJA - Juvenile Justice ActUnlawful Activities (Prev)ActPrevention of Corruption ActTPA - The Prisioners ActPOA -Probation of Offenders ActFAA - Fatal Accidents ActPrevention ofTerrorism ActSmuggle & Foriegn Exchange ManupulationActJhabvala Bare Acts
US Constitution 4.0 APK
The United States Constitution for Android. This includes the newAndroid Material theme, and can be customized to either Light orDark. Have all of your guaranteed rights, in the palm of yourhand!Features:- Full US Constitution- Several other similardocuments: The articles of confederation, the declaration ofindependence, the english bill of rights, and the magna carta-Ability to quickly jump to wikipedia, google search, or theofficial page for each item- Support for light and dark themes-Text selection- Gestures for navigation- Support for large screensand unusual screen ratiosAdditions or corrections readily welcomed.Thanks for the support!All information is sourced from:www.archives.govThis application is free -- as in America. No ads,no permission requests. I will never include ads as I see this assomething that is information important to every user and should befreely available to all. Please do not reach out asking if I'd liketo include your "super-amazing" ad library, I'm not interested, andneither is my audience.
The United States, the Bill of Rights is the term for the first tenamendments to the United States Constitution. These amendmentsexplicitly limit the Federal government's powers, protecting therights of the people by preventing Congress from abridging freedomof speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, freedom ofreligious worship, and the right to bear arms, preventingunreasonable search and seizure, cruel and unusual punishment, andself-incrimination, and guaranteeing due process of law and aspeedy public trial with an impartial jury. This App you will havethe power in your hands and have full reference to them.
United States Constitution 1.5.0 APK
CONTENTS Preamble Article. I. - The Legislative Branch Article. II.- The Executive Branch Article III. - The Judicial Branch Article.IV. - The States Article. V. – Amendment Article. VI. - Debts,Supremacy, Oaths Article. VII. – Ratification Signers TheAmendments (The first ten Amendments collectively are commonlyknown as the Bill of Rights.) THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATESThe United States Constitution is the supreme law of the UnitedStates of America. The Constitution, originally comprising sevenarticles, delineates the national frame of government. Its firstthree articles entrench the doctrine of the separation of powers,whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: thelegislative, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive,consisting of the President; and the judicial, consisting of theSupreme Court and other federal courts. Articles Four, Five and Sixentrench concepts of federalism, describing the rights andresponsibilities of state governments and of the states inrelationship to the federal government. Article Seven establishesthe procedure subsequently used by the thirteen States to ratifyit. Since the Constitution came into force in 1789, it has beenamended twenty-seven times. In general, the first ten amendments,known collectively as the Bill of Rights, offer specificprotections of individual liberty and justice and placerestrictions on the powers of government. The majority of theseventeen later amendments expand individual civil rights. Othersaddress issues related to federal authority or modify governmentprocesses and procedures. Amendments to the United StatesConstitution, unlike ones made to many constitutions world-wide,are appended to the end of the document. At seven articles andtwenty-seven amendments, it is the shortest written constitution inforce. All five pages of the original U.S. Constitution are writtenon parchment. The Constitution is interpreted, supplemented, andimplemented by a large body of constitutional law. The Constitutionof the United States is the first constitution of its kind, and hasinfluenced the constitutions of other nations.
Criminal Lawyer 1.0.2 APK
* That is why criminal lawyers are legally required to inform theirclients about the immigration consequences of guilty pleas in orderto provide constitutionally adequate counsel. * The former criminallawyer wants to create jobs but her decision to have city halldeclared insolvent, with a deficit of 102 million euros ($120million), has frozen public works contracts.Criminal law is thebody of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceivedas threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property,health, safety, and moral welfare of people. Most criminal law isestablished by statute, which is to say that the laws are enactedby a legislature. It includes the punishment of people who violatethese laws. Criminal law varies according to jurisdiction, anddiffers from civil law, where emphasis is more on disputeresolution and victim compensation than on punishment. Criminalprocedure is formalized official activity that authenticates thefact of commission of a crime and authorizes punitive treatment ofthe offender. These are at best core definitions; they do notcomprehend all legal systems, all stages in the development of alegal system, or all elements within a given legal system.Criminallaw is distinctive for the uniquely serious potential consequencesor sanctions for failure to abide by its rules. Every crime iscomposed of criminal elements. Capital punishment may be imposed insome jurisdictions for the most serious crimes. Physical orcorporal punishment may be imposed such as whipping or caning,although these punishments are prohibited in much of the world.Individuals may be incarcerated in prison or jail in a variety ofconditions depending on the jurisdiction. Confinement may besolitary. Length of incarceration may vary from a day to life.Government supervision may be imposed, including house arrest, andconvicts may be required to conform to particularized guidelines aspart of a parole or probation regimen. Fines also may be imposed,seizing money or property from a person convicted of a crime.Fiveobjectives are widely accepted for enforcement of the criminal lawby punishments: retribution, deterrence, incapacitation,rehabilitation and restoration. Jurisdictions differ on the valueto be placed on each.* Retribution – Criminals ought to Be Punishedin some way. This is the most widely seen goal. Criminals havetaken improper advantage, or inflicted unfair detriment, uponothers and consequently, the criminal law will put criminals atsome unpleasant disadvantage to "balance the scales." People submitto the law to receive the right not to be murdered and if peoplecontravene these laws, they surrender the rights granted to them bythe law. Thus, one who murders may be executed himself. A relatedtheory includes the idea of "righting the balance."* Deterrence –Individual deterrence is aimed toward the specific offender. Theaim is to impose a sufficient penalty to discourage the offenderfrom criminal behavior. General deterrence aims at society atlarge. By imposing a penalty on those who commit offenses, otherindividuals are discouraged from committing those offenses.*Incapacitation – Designed simply to keep criminals away fromsociety so that the public is protected from their misconduct. Thisis often achieved through prison sentences today. The death penaltyor banishment have served the same purpose.* Rehabilitation – Aimsat transforming an offender into a valuable member of society. Itsprimary goal is to prevent further offense by convincing theoffender that their conduct was wrong.
IPC - Indian Penal Code 2.0 APK
IPC, Indian Penal Code a.k.a IPC Bare Act 1860.Updated to IncludeCriminal Code of Conduct (Amendment) Act, 2013.New Updated 2.0GoodColor SchemeMore Usable ScreenDrop-down Menu for applicationworkOptimized for Android 6.0Tab LayoutNew UI - more readable andpresentable than ever.Color scheme to suit needs for thereaders.Small Memory Footprint which allows to use on a widevariety of devices.Share with others to various apps.It will helplaw students, professionals and learners as well as creatingawareness among the people on Indian Penal Code.IPC - Indian PenalCode app is constituted from government records and websites andnot from third-party websites.A Must for every INDIAN, LAWYER,ADVOCATE and many more... will benefit from it.A good reference toL.L.B and L.L.M students as well as teachers.Get to Know IPC wellwith references pertaining to respective chapters sections andsub-sections.IPC - Indian Penal Code app is very simple touse.Clean UIReadable TextUpdated to Include Amendment to CriminalCode of Conduct (CrPC) 2013Includes 23 Chapters, 511 Sections, andvarious sub-sections.Share With everyone on shareable apps.So getyour pocket-friendly IPC - Indian Penal Code App.This app isad-supported.
Constitution of the Republic 5.0.2 APK
The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, wasapproved by the Constitutional Court (CC) on 4 December 1996 andtook effect on 4 February 1997.No other law or government actioncan supersede the provisions of the Constitution.South Africa’sConstitution is one of the most progressive in the world and enjoyshigh acclaim internationally.The Constitution of South Africa isthe supreme law of the country of South Africa. It provides thelegal foundation for the existence of the republic, sets out therights and duties of its citizens, and defines the structure of thegovernment. The current constitution, the country's fifth, wasdrawn up by the Parliament elected in 1994 in the first non-racialelections. It was promulgated by President Nelson Mandela on 18thDecember 1996 and came into effect on 4 February 1997, replacingthe Interim Constitution of 1993.Since 1996, the Constitution hasbeen amended by seventeen amendment acts. The Constitution isformally entitled the "Constitution of the Republic of SouthAfrica, 1996." It was previously also numbered as if it were an Actof Parliament—Act No. 108 of 1996—but, since the passage of theCitation of Constitutional Laws Act, neither it nor the actsamending it are allocated act numbers.
South Africa Constitution 1996 1.22 APK
A highly accessible, easy to use app version of the Constitution ofSouth Africa the supreme law of the Republic of South Africa. Thisapp of the Constitution includes all amendments, up to andincluding the 17th Amendment to the Constitution. The Constitutionof the Republic of South Africa, 1996, is the current constitutionthat forms the basis for the law and government of the nation ofSouth Africa. It enumerates a bill of rights for the people ofSouth Africa. ...a must have for every South African, Parent andChild, Teacher and Student, and South Africa geek. Features: - FastSearch - Search by All Chapter or by Select Chapter - AutomaticallyCounts Number of Search Word(s) in Chapter(s) of the Constitution -Browse and Navigate South African Constitution in Easy, Naturalreal time and Advanced ways - Add Bookmark - Continue Reading Whereyou Left off - Make Notes - Backup settings - Favorite Options -Copy Options - Add Reminder - Night Reading Mode Options - FontSize Options - Swipe Left or Right - And lots more...
Lirik Lagu Qasidah Sholawat 4.4.0 APK
Kumpulan lagu-lagu Lirik Lagu Sholawat Qasidah Rebana LaguReligiIslami Nasida Ria/Qasidah ini bila dinyanyikan banyakmengandungmakna, enak di dengar, banyak banget lagu-lagu nya diaplikasiini.A collection of songs lyrics Sholawat Rebana QasidahNasida RiaIslamic Religious Songs / Qasidah this when sung a lot ofmeaning,good to hear, so many of her songs in this application.